Fashion with Conscience – Dialogue with Fashion Social Enterprise
When – 25th May 2017
Where: HK uptown
Uptown Co-workshop is going to collaborate with Comfort Me and Green Ladies for holding a sharing which is named “Fashion with Conscience – Dialogue with Fashion Social Enterprise”.
- Organiser: Uptown Co-workshop
- Guest: Comfort Me Founder and Green Ladies representatives
- Date: 25th May,2017 (7:30pm-9:30pm)
- Venue: Block A, 2/F, Hong Kong Industrial Building, 444-452 Des Voeux Road West, Kennedy Town, HK (HKU MTR Station Exit B2, Map: https://hkuptown.com/contact)
- Vacancies: 60
- Fee: FREE
- Content: 1. Comfort Me and Green Ladies Sharing
- 2. Green Ladies Mini Catwalk Show
- RSVP: https://goo.gl/LPLfPP
About Green Ladies :
The core values of Green Ladies & Green Little is “REUSE,RESTYLE & EMPOWERMENT”. They welcome consignors’ high quality secondhand ladies and kids wear for consignment. Customers can buy high quality secondhand fashion with reasonable price to promote the recycling of resources. They are devoted to promoting the restyling of secondhand fashion in order to change the public’s consumption habit to act green. They offer job opportunities to a group of middle-aged women and foster economic sustainability. Training is provided quarterly as they believe potential is unlimited and age should not be a boundary for capability enhancement.
About Comfort Me :
Comfort Me is the first social enterprise which is selling female underwear in Hong Kong. To them, girl true self and be confidence is the true essence of beauty. Through their instant messenger system, seminars and ‘experiential fitting room’, they aim at sharing their professional knowledge and experience about underwear with women across different age groups. They advocate that every woman should feel secure, be confident and healthy. They empower women to gain control of their health by educating them about their body as well as how an ill-fitting bra will affect their health.